
Well we got home yesterday from the big family trip to Florida. We had tons of fun and I was even good on the plane (picture below in case you don't believe me)! I loved hanging out at the pool but Mom drove me crazy putting on sunscreen. I liked the beach too but the water was a little chilly for my liking. I didn't sleep very well while we there so Mom and Dad sort of need a vacation to recover from the vacation. But that's their problem!
I even got to hang out on the sand...of course I tried to eat it. Dad took video of that and said he will post it on the blog later this week. My friend Rita went with us too and I think she had fun but Mom and Dad keep joking that I am like birth control for Rita. Whatever that means! Enjoy the pics.




No comments:
Post a Comment