
Sorry I haven't posted for a while...it's been pretty crazy around here. Unfortunately the power went out again. This time it was only 2 days (unlike the 4 in September) BUT it was a lot colder this time! Luckily the next-door neighbors had power so they let Daddy run an extension cord to the space heater in my room. Mom and Dad decided the next night to get a hotel room because it was too cold inside and about an hour later the power came back on. Oh well :) We packed up all my food in a cooler and took it to Mommy's work so we didn't have to throw it out...I helped pack up the cooler as you can see here.
I have also been very helpful in the kitchen lately...the open dishwasher is SOOO fun and I love to help load my spoons in! Sometimes I walk around with Daddy in the kitchen. I just love to stand. The folks think I am getting close to standing without holding on to anything but I am really just teasing them.



No comments:
Post a Comment