Saturday, July 19, 2008

Pool Party




We had a nice day today. Dad and I let Mom sleep for a while since she had to work last night, but then she got up and we played together all day! It was pretty warm outside so I decided to relax in the pool for a while. I love sitting in the water...it got nice and warm since we were out in the sun. Mom couldn't believe how much water my diaper absorbed, but she said it was still better than taking a chance and putting me in the pool naked. I'm not sure why?
It's been too hot for me and Dad to hit the zoo much lately, but we have been hanging out around the house and having a good time anyways. I giggle and smile pretty much all the time now, which Dad says makes it ok that I get him up at 4AM sometimes.

No comments: