Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Tummy Time


Sorry for the long gap in my posts...Mom and Dad's internet access went down for a few days so I couldn't get on the internet.
I am doing better and better with tummy time, as you can see in the picture. I have pretty good head control, mostly because Dad's always forcing me to have tummy time. I don't mind for the first little bit but after a few minutes it gets a little old.
We had a nice weekend together...we went to the museum on Sunday which I always enjoy. Mom and Dad bought me a mini-pool this weekend. I am not sure why they call it 'mini' since it's about 15 times MY size, but then what isn't? I haven't been in it much yet because unless it's right in the sun it's a little cool for me. I mean let's face it, the weather here is nice and mild, not dreadful like back in TX! Pool pics to come soon.

No comments: